|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Energy and Natural Resources|
|Salary||£23000 — £27000 per annum|
|Date||15 April 2014|
This is a great opportunity for a responsible, organised and committed candidate to join this London representative office of a large multinational corporation.
As Russian speaking Office Administrator you will be providing general support to the office with 10 people team, covering reception area, organising meetings, conference calls and high profile delegates` visits from CIS countries. You will be looking after all e-mail correspondence and will work closely with EA to MD helping with administrative tasks. In addition, as Russian speaking Office Administrator, you will have some bookkeeping responsibilities, including handling expenses, inputting data into accounting system and preparing some basic reports for external auditors, etc. The right candidate will have strong MS Office skills and will be able to work in power point and excel on advanced level.
To be selected you must:
• Be fluent Russian and English speaker;
• Hold UK-recognised university degree;
• Have at least 2 years of administrative experience in the UK, preferably within financial services;
• Possess basic accounting and bookkeeping skills as well as excellent attention to detail;
• Be a confident MS Office user with advanced excel skills;
To apply, please send your CV to us as soon as possible!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!