This is a great opportunity for a highly-organized and capable individual to join a luxury Interior Design firm located in Central London as an Office Administrator.
As Office Administrator your responcibilities will include:
- Ensuring smooth running of all business processes of the office;
- Effective liaison with third parties (suppliers, clients, etc);
- Managing all logistics;
- Ensuring up to date knowledge of company operations;
- Diary management and travel arrangements for company Director;
- Organising events and meetings;
- Email and phone correspondence in Russian and English.
To succeed in this role you will need to be/have:
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role;
- Fluent in both Russian and English;
- Educated to degree level;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to work independently and multitask;
- Strong organisational, communication skills and attention to detail;
- Professional and discreet attitude.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of a dynamic team of professionals, apply today!