|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||23000 — 25000 per annum|
|Package||Discretionary bonus system|
|Date||20 October 2015|
This is a great opportunity for an organised, trustworthy and flexible individual to join a head office of one of the most successful natural resources companies in their Central London based office as an Office Administrator. It is a great close-nit team in London with business to manage all around the world.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
• Providing support to management team
• Answering phones and meeting and greeting visitors
• Meeting support, notes taking
• Arranging holidays register, sick leave records, absence on business recording
• Liaising with mobile providers regarding rates, devises etc.
• Archiving, filing, maintaining documents data base
• Support to Legal Counsel, dealing with legal documentation
• Minor translation when required – emails, documents etc.
• Organising travel arrangements, confirming costs, arranging visa requirements
• Manage the smooth running of the office by ensuring all equipment is properly maintained
• Liaising with all external property / landlord agencies for repairs and access to the building/ office
• Overseeing the security of the office and control all keys etc.
• Ensuring all stationery requirements and managing all office supplies
The ideal candidate will be/have:
• Fluent Russian and English speaker/writer with ability to perform minor translations
• Interested in a support role in a long term
• Flexible, willing and helpful with ability to build efficient rapport with Management team of the office
• A confident communicator with friendly ‘down to earth’ approach
• 1-3 years of administrative experience
• Experience of working with professional documents in both Russian and English – financial, legal, executive paperwork etc.
Join a great team in the heart of London and make most of your skills! Apply right now!