|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Date||10 May 2016|
This is a great opportunity for an organised, trustworthy and flexible individual to join a financial services company in their Central London based office as an Office Administrator. It is a great close-nit team in London with business to manage all around the world.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
• Providing support to management team
• Answering phones and meeting and greeting visitors
• Administer Director’s diary and making appointments
• Arranging holidays register, sick leave records, absence on business recording
• Archiving, filing, maintaining documents data base
• Support to Director and making appointments
• Co-ordinate external IT support and other IT providers as and when required
• Minor translation when required – emails, documents etc.
• Organising travel arrangements, confirming costs, arranging visa requirements
• Manage the smooth running of the office by ensuring all equipment/mashinery is properly maintained
• Liaising with all external property / landlord agencies for repairs and access to the building/ office
• Ensuring all stationery requirements and managing all office supplies
The ideal candidate will be/have:
• Fluent Russian and English speaker/writer with ability to perform minor translations
• Interested in a support role in a long term
• Flexible, willing and helpful with ability to build efficient rapport with Management team of the office
• A confident communicator with friendly ‘down to earth’ approach
• 1-3 years of administrative experience
• Experience of working with professional documents in both Russian and English – financial, legal, executive paperwork etc.
Join a great team in the heart of London and make most of your skills! Apply right now!