|Industry||Energy and Natural Resources|
|Salary||£35000 — £45000 per annum|
|Date||19 November 2014|
We have a great opportunity to join a newly opened London office of this fast-developing trading firm in London as a Russian Speaking Commodity Research Analyst.
This role would be suitable for an analytical individual with some UK-based industry experience in metals and mining with background in logistics considered as highly advantageous. As a Russian Speaking Non-Ferrous Metals Research Analyst you will support commodity team in forecasting and analysis, perform broader analysis of the non-ferrous metals industry and manage overall timeline for monthly reporting and analytical activities. In return you will enjoy the potential for fantastic career progression within a fast-growing and close-knit team.
Russian Speaking Non-Ferrous Metals Research Analyst will be/have:
• 3+ years’ experience in commodity research in London
• Strong understanding of the non-ferrous metals markets, particular Russian & CIS
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement/Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting or related field
• Fluent Russian and English Speaker
• Willingness to work in a high-paced environment and prioritize
• Ability to quickly build strong relationships with internal process partners and suppliers
Are you interested? Apply right now by sending your CV