|Industry||IT, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£20000 — £24000 per annum|
|Package||£20-24k per annum for the initial probation period.|
|Date||2 May 2013|
Are you a Russian speaking professional who is keen to step up as a Project Manager within communications business? Then this is an ideal role for you!
Our client is looking for dynamic, professional and responsible Project Manager to work on communications/channel projects in the IT sector maximising the client value and return on investment. Your main tasks will include creating, launching and managing channel programmes, marketing materials, and building relationships with key stakeholders, working with project budgets, social media, supervising the projects from concept to execution, etc. You will be a part of a close-nit friendly team and will be mainly focusing on CEE region.
An ideal Russian Speaking Marketing/Project Manager will be/have:
• Willing to work/relocate to Bristol/Bath area;
• Marketing degree from the UK-recognised university;
• Fluency in Russian as well as in English;
• Experience of managing marketing projects from A to Z;
• Expertise/knowledge of Eastern European and Russian markets;
• IT industry understanding;
• Photoshop, HTML experience and Dotmailer/Dreamweaver experience as advantageous;
• Willing, enthusiastic and positive attitude with can-do approach;
• Valid UK licence is beneficial;
If this sounds like a good step and you are looking for great career prospects, please apply right now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!