|Industry||Energy and Natural Resources, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Date||21 March 2014|
Our client is looking for an experience and determined Russian speaking marketing manager to join their dynamic and friendly office in London. The marketing manager will devise and execute marketing campaigns for the portfolio of international conferences focusing on Russia. The successful candidate will have to work on several events at the same time. The job requires the candidate to be ambitious, organised and able to cope with a deadline driven environment.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating effective marketing, communications, PR and promotions which include:
• Determine the target market(s) for specialised conference topics.
• Acquire/select topic responsive in-house lists.
• Formulate integrated promotional plans.
• Analyse marketing campaigns.
• Form cost effective alliances with suppliers/vendors.
• Increasingly, integrate the use of new technology (web, email, social media, search engines) into promotions.
• Select and Negotiate with Printers – Traffic/proof all printing and typesetting of DM collateral.
• Monitor schedules/deadlines during all phases of promotions and maintain complete promotional archive.
• Track inventories of printed brochures, letters and envelopes.
• Interact with CPs/Admin in a TEAM approach to programme marketing.
The successful candidate must be:
• Fluent in both Russian and English
• Graduate in Marketing or Communications or
• At least 12 months experience in a relevant direct marketing position in conference/events business
• Experience of liaising with suppliers
• The candidate will have prior experience of working with a database
• Advanced proficiency in both MS Word and Excel
• The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills and have attention to detail
• Self motivation is fundamental in this role as there is a high level of autonomy.
The company is willing to sponsor the right candidate.
If you are interested, please apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!