|Industry||Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£22000 — £30000 per annum|
|Date||11 September 2014|
We have an exciting opportunity for a bright and determined Marketing professional to join a well-known and rapidly developing events company as a Russian Speaking Marketing Manager. You will be working in a friendly and dynamic environment, targeting the audience, preparing all marketing materials. You will the first point of contact in liaising with suppliers, planning campaigns, negotiating with printers while using all technology based tools for promotions etc.
An ideal candidate will be/ have:
• Fluent in both Russian and English and must be able to communicate fluently in spoken and written form.
• Graduate in Marketing in the UK
• 1+ year experience in a relevant direct marketing position in a comparable industry in the UK and Russia
• Experience of liaising with Suppliers
• Effective communicator with excellent language skills
• The candidate will have prior experience of working with a database
• Advanced proficiency in both MS Word and Excel.
• The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills and have attention to detail.
• Self motivation is fundamental in this role as there is a high level of autonomy.
Does it sound like you? Applied right now by sending your CV!