|Salary||£70000 — £90000 per annum|
|Date||17 October 2017|
Are you an experienced Russian speaking accounting specialist with management accounts experience in the UK and committed approach?
This might be a perfect opportunity for you, as our client is now looking for an experienced, tenacious, detail oriented and accurate Management Accountant to head their retail operations in London. You absolutely have to demonstrate sound knowledge and experience within FMCG, retail and/or food industry business(es) in London.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the preparation of full pack of the management accounts, including journal entry and variance analysis, FMCG statistics and finance side of the logistics, budgeting and budgeting performance reports, monthly management reports, bank reconciliation, cash flow management, tax reports, customs and regulations, commercial appraisals on investments etc.
To be selected you must:
– Be qualified (ACCA/CIMA);
– Speak fluent English, Russian is highly preferred;
– Have sound FMCG/retail accounting experience in the UK;
– Have 5 years plus experience within the Finance Manager/Controller accounts managements role;
– Possess leadership skills and high integrity with can-do attitude;
– Be flexible, willing to deliver quality results and all-rounder who doesn’t mind various level of responsibility.
Great team, exciting opportunity, one-time offer! Apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!