|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Date||10 November 2015|
This is a great opportunity for a Russian Speaking candidate with a solid track record of executive support and secretarial experience to join a large international firm based in the heart of London.
Duties of Russian Speaking Legal Secretary:
• Preparing forms and reports (financial statements/templates/transactions) as well as documentations, letters and notes;
• Russian<>English translations and correspondence;
• Assisting with all support of incoming communications;
• Diary management;
• Travel management;
• General legal research and team support;
• Administrative duties.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who is:
• A fluent Russian and English speaker;
• Around two years of legal support experience in a law firm or in professional services;
• ‘Can-do’ attitude and strong organisational skills;
• Eye to detail;
• Experience of digital dictation.
Get great experience and become a part of a dynamic and friendly team with outstanding career prospects. Apply ASAP!