|Industry||Financial Services, Legal|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||13 November 2014|
This is a great opportunity for a legal professional with corporate services background to join this newly established Family Office in London.
As Russian Speaking Legal Counsel/Company Secretary you will be dealing with responsibilities such as:
• Preparation of corporate and company secretarial documents, including minutes, share certificates, resolutions, corporate registers, power of attorney, dividend payments, annual return filing, etc. You will also be regularly liaising with Moscow-based in-house lawyers as well as UK/EU outsourced solicitors;
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating multi-lingual share purchase, loan and sale agreements, call options and nominee agreements, consultancy agreements, etc.
• When required dealing with due diligence and KYC matters;
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial and corporate contracts on behalf of the principal for the investment projects in the UK and Europe;
• Maintaining contractual register and keeping all the company`s contracts and files in order and up-to-date as well as making sure the main shareholder`s interests are protected at all times;
The ideal Russian Speaking Legal Counsel/Company Secretary will be/have:
• Fluent in English as well as in Russian;
• LLB or LLM from the UK recognised university;
• Corporate service experience in various jurisdictions;
• Legal background and willingness to develop as a corporate lawyer and NOT Client Manager in corporate services;
• Ability to think on your feet and make independent decisions when needed;
• High level of energy and willingness to learn and develop;
• Can-do attitude and excellent communication skills;
If interested, please apply right now by sending your CV to us!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!