|Salary||£40000 — £65000 per annum|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||16 May 2014|
A rapidly growing private equity firm at the heart of London is now seeking a Russian speaking Lawyer/Legal Counsel to provide all the legal support for their corporate management and private equity fund.
The ideal Russian speaking Lawyer/Legal Counsel should have extensive experience working with corporate finance transactions, arranging and supervising M&A and PE investments mostly under UK and also international laws. In addition, the Russian speaking Legal Counsel will be dealing with private matters of the main CIS shareholders in regards to asset management and structuring, trust and offshore tax planning. Excellent knowledge of UK and International laws is essential as you will be dealing with compliance, due diligence, multinational contracts, etc. You will also get involved in business development, attracting new clients and liaising globally with both in-house and external legal advisors of the firm.
Ideal Russian speaking Legal Counsel will be/have:
– Fluent level of Russian and English;
– Ideally UK qualified lawyer, but candidates with solid experience in legal function within financial services in London will also be considered;
– Prior work experience with private equity investments, M&A and corporate finance;
– Prior work experience dealing with international asset and wealth management;
– Responsible and confident work approach; minimal supervision will be given.
Please send your CV for consideration.