|Date||16 October 2015|
We currently have an opening for Russian Speaking Legal Counsel with commercial aviation background. The role involves dealing with contractual law, including negotiations, supervision of civil law contracts, claims management, internal regulations as well as representing the company in case of any disputes, etc. You will be working in a close-nit UK team and will be liaising with international offices, including Russia & CIS. The company is rapidly growing and will offer outstanding career opportunities.
The ideas Russian Speaking Legal Counsel – Commercial Aviation will be/have:
• Fluent in English and Russian languages;
• LLB and LLM in international commercial, contractual law, airline/aviation background is highly desirables;
• Relevant experience within aviation, preferably as an in-house Legal Counsel for a large airline in London;
• Candidates with UK litigation experience will be given a preference;
• Strong communication skills in both languages and ability to work well independently;
To apply, please send us your CV with ref LCCA Neg RSI as soon as possible!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!