|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Legal|
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Salary||£18 — £20 per hour|
|Package||part-time flexible working hours, potential to develop into full-time role|
|Date||13 May 2016|
An exciting part-time opportunity has arisen for a Russian and English-speaking Legal Secretary at a successful and rapidly developing international bank in the heart of the City of London.
Our client is looking for a motivated Legal Secretary who is fluent (ideally to the native level) in both Russian and English. Your major responsibilities will include minute taking during board and strategy meetings, as well as compilation of official summary reports. The nature of the job involves dealing with a wide range of legal, banking and financial terminology. The position is offering a part-time engagement and you will be working several days a month with a possibility to be offered a full-time position within a few months.
As part-time Legal Secretary you will be:
– Fluent in Russian and English – spoken and written
– Have relevant secretarial experience and sound knowledge of taking minutes at high profile business meetings
– Experience in preparation of summary reports in both Russian and English languages
– Good attentive to details
– Sound knowledge of legal, banking and financial terminology in both languages
– Willingness to commit to a part-time job to start with
If you feel like this sounds like you, and you would like to work in a friendly team in the Central London, apply now!