|Industry||Energy and Natural Resources, Financial Services, Legal|
|Date||21 March 2016|
A rapidly growing private equity firm at the heart of London is now seeking a Russian speaking Lawyer.
The ideal Russian Speaking Lawyer should have extensive experience working with corporate finance transactions, arranging and supervising M&A and PE investments mostly under UK and also international laws. Excellent knowledge of UK and International laws is essential as you will be dealing with compliance, due diligence, multinational contracts, etc. In addition, the Russian Speaking Lawyer will be dealing with private matters of the main CIS shareholders in regards to asset management and structuring, trust and offshore tax planning. You will be liaising globally with both in-house and external legal advisers of the firm.
Ideal Russian speaking Legal Counsel will be/have:
– Fluent level of Russian and English;
– Ideally UK qualified lawyer, but candidates with solid experience in legal function within financial services in London will also be considered;
– Prior work experience with private equity investments, M&A and corporate finance;
– Prior work experience dealing with international asset and wealth management;
– Responsible and confident work approach; minimal supervision will be given.
Please send your CV for consideration.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!