|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£26000 — £270000 per annum|
|Date||26 July 2018|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Office manager / PA with highly well-spoken English to join an Investment company based in Central London.
The purpose of the role is to serve as a top calibre Russian Office Manager/PA for two Principals and Managing director. Working together with an existing PA, sharing personal assistant’s responsibilities.
• Organising administrative day to day activities within the office, including diary management and travel arrangements of directors, and ensuring efficient and effective management of time;
• Organise meetings, managing meeting attendees’ availabilities (including room bookings, refreshments, equipment provision, preparing presentations, meeting agendas, documents, printing and photocopying);
• Meeting and greeting guests, customers and clients;
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence;
• Translation of Russian/English documents;
• Dealing with invoices and expenses;
• Arranging and coordinating various business events, meetings, lunches;
• Co-ordination of ad-hoc projects;
• Manage the smooth running of the office by ensuring all equipment works and is properly maintained;
• Ensure that all stationery requirements are managed, and sufficient stocks of essentials maintained in the office;
• Work efficiently within the team and show a proactive approach in problem solving. Being capable of working unsupervised at the same time, showing initiative in the daily workflow.
Required behaviours and experience:
• Friendly and intelligent personality; smart, creative, good and honest person
• Professional appearance at all times
• Resilient, emotionally mature person
• Excellent command of English and Russian languages
• Strong ability to liaise with all levels, including Partners
• Confident and professional approach
• Excellent communication skills
• Professional telephone manner
• At least 2 – 3 years’ experience working as a Office Manager/PA in the UK
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!