|Date||17 December 2013|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a young, bright top calibre economics graduate with 1-3 years of finance-related experience and keen interest of working for HNW multi-family office.
As Russian Speaking Investment Manager you will have a responsibility to manage finances of HNWIs, provide investment advisory on the most appropriate products/projects to invest in, deal with legal counsels, PE firms, and liaise with other internal investment managers to compose the most appropriate product portfolio for your clients. You will need to have a good understanding of international markets, financial products, strong numerate skills and outstanding attention to detail to work with demanding principals and dedicate all of your time to optimise the assets of the principals. This is not a managerial role, so even second jobbers with outstanding academic background and keen interest of working with successful entrepreneurs and accomplished businessmen will be considered. Your ability to express your thoughts (even if they contradict with those of the principal) and have a confidence to question important decisions of UHNWIs are vital.
Ideal Russian Speaking Investment Manager will be/have:
• Fluency in Russian and English languages;
• University degree in Finance/Economics is a must;
• Outstanding attention to detail and strong numerate acumen;
• Excellent Excel skills;
• Willingness to work long hours and learn things quickly;
• A pro-active approach to problem solving;
• The ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment;
• Experience of fund raising and liaising with financial institutions would be a bonus!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!