|Date||17 December 2013|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a driven, ambitious finance professional to secure a premium position in a private family office of this UHNW individual.
As Russian Speaking In-house Financial Advisor you will be working closely with UHNWI and dealing with financial planning and compiling reports, managing spending, expenses and working closely with accountant. You will also be providing advice on investment projects, will be involved in liaising with financial institutions, various third parties and optimising (together with legal advisor) the network of on-shore and off-shore entities and bank accounts, managing them, tax planning and optimisation, securing business and personal finances. Aside from this, you will be expected to communicate with external investment managers worldwide for the collection and presenting of financial data to the principal in an understandable format that will facilitate decision making.
• Fluency in Russian and English languages;
• University degree in Economics;
• Experience of working in family office of HNW/UHNWI as financial advisor/consultant;
• Hands on knowledge and wide experience of financial planning, asset protection, investment advisory as well as understanding of accounting and strong numerate skills;
• Excellent Excel skills;
• Ability to work within a small company environment with minimum amount of support and supervision;
• A pro-active approach to problem solving;
• The ability to work quickly in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment;
• Experience of fund raising and liaising with financial institutions would be a bonus!