|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Date||5 January 2016|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a driven, ambitious finance professional to secure a premium position in a private family office of this UHNW individual.
As Russian Speaking In-house Financial Advisor you will be working closely with UHNWI and dealing with financial planning and reporting for all the active investment projects as well as private assets of the principal. You will be required to restructure and optimise the investment portfolio, liaise with financial institutions and various third parties on behalf of the principal, get actively involved in tax planning and asset protection, and take financial control of all the businesses. Aside from this, you will be expected to communicate with external investment managers worldwide with the purpose of collecting and presenting financial data to the principal in an understandable format that will facilitate decision making. The role will also require the candidate to take full accounting responsibility for the largest investment project.
• Fluency in Russian and English languages;
• University degree in Economics;
• Experience of working in family office of HNW/UHNWI as Finance Manager/FC/CFO;
• Hands on knowledge and wide experience of financial planning, asset protection, investment advisory as well as understanding of accounting and strong numerate skills;
• Excellent Excel skills;
• Ability to work within a small company environment with minimum amount of support and supervision;
• A pro-active approach to problem solving;
• The ability to work quickly in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment;
To apply, please send us your CV at your earliest convenience.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!