Would you like to join a progressive law firm in the City dealing with the various immigration cases? Do you have some experience in this area and fluent Russian and English language skills? Would you like to truly add value and develop within the team? Would you like to be taken seriously and listened to? This is an amazing firm with trustworthy environment, read on!
The candidate’s Responsibilities will include/require:
- Paralegal with at least 2 years of immigration experience
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the Immigration Rules, Policies, Regulations
- Be able to deal with a broad range of Immigration cases, including ideally the following cases: Tier 1 Entrepreneur and Investor Applications, Sponsor Licence Applications, Points Based System Applications, EEA applications, Family and Human Rights applications experience, Removal & Detention matters, First-Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal, Judicial Review matters
- Drafting letters and witness statements
- The successful candidate must be possessing a meticulous, focused approach and excellent time management skills
- Technically astute, with excellent client care skills
- The ability to explain complex matters in clear, empathetic language
- Previous supervisory experience would be advantageous
- Be highly organised and be able to manage own caseload
- Russian language as well as fluency in English language – spoken and written.
Sounds like you? Want to be more than? Apply right now!