This is a great opportunity for a Russian speaking Immigration Caseworker to join a growing international company in Central London.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Advising clients on different types of visas and UK immigration policies
- Assisting and providing all round support during the visa application process
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Preparing, collating and submitting applications on behalf of the clients
- Ensuring all applications are in line with requirements
- Constantly updating the knowledge on UK Immigration Law and being aware of any recent changes
- Attracting new clients by attending industry-specific conferences, events etc.
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience of making applications under Tier 1 and Tier 2 of the Points Based System
- Experience of making nationality, European and family applications as well as those under Tier 4 of the Points Based System is desirable
- Computer literacy (MC Word, Excel, Outlook and etc.)
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can-do flexible approach
- Fluent English and Russian language skills, both verbal and written
- Registration with OISC or equivalent organisation would be an advantage.