This is a great opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking Immigration Advisor to join a rapidly growing team in Central London.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- managing a varied immigration caseload;
- providing advice and guidance to clients on all aspects of UK private and business; immigration;
- managing relationships with clients;
- undertaking research in relation to UK Immigration law and keeping up to date with changes;
- contributing to the company’s knowledge base, website and publications.
The skills, qualifications and experience we are looking for:
- Must have previously been regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) as a Level 1, 2 or 3 Immigration Advisor and must be able to be registered with the new company as the same;
- 2+ years of experience in similar role;
- Fluent English and Russian (both written and verbal)
- Experience of thorough unsupervised experience in professional capacity;
- Fully conversant with PBS, Nationality and European applications;
- In-depth knowledge of immigration case management;
- Excellent communication both written and verbal and organisational skills;
- Work well as part of a team as well as on his/her own;
- Excellent customer care skills and be well spoken and well presented;
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office and any CRM packages;
- Experience in corporate Immigration matters and business development skills will be an advantage.
The benefits of working for this company will include:
- Competitive salary;
- Childcare vouchers (if applicable);
- Corporate gym membership;
- Corporate medical insurance scheme;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain professional experience within a friendly office environment.