We are currently looking for an experienced Russian speaking Human Rights Lawyer to join a company based in Central London. You will join a team of legal enthusiasts and contribute to a special human rights project with a strong emphasis on the legal framework. The perfect candidate should be a strong self-starter with a legal background and a desire to make a difference in the world.
As a Human Rights Lawyer your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for all enquiries regarding human rights law, consulting other members of the team;
- Leading investigations of human rights cases;
- Conducting extensive legal research;
- Drafting various legal documents (indictment bills, petitions to Courts, etc);
- Liaise with relevant third parties to retrieve legal information.
To succeed in this role you will need to be/have:
- Educated to degree level in Law (ideally qualified in the UK or EU);
- Fluent English and Russian (both written and verbal);
- 3+ years previous experience of working in the field of human rights;
- Strong self-starter with desire to make a difference through hard work;
- Excellent document drafting skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
Become part of this amazing opportunity, apply now!