|Date||25 October 2013|
This is a great opportunity for a Russian Speaking HR/Recruitment specialist, who would like to broaden their career and work in-house. This is a start-up project with the major future plans.
Our client is looking for a manager to work closely with the MD of this start-up company with solid financing and plans to hire 100 people within the short period of time. The process will start from hiring and headhunting personnel, dealing with the recruitment agencies, negotiating the terms, creating the structures in the company. Subsequently, Russian Speaking HR/Recruitment Manager will have the responsibility of setting up all the internal HR policies and procedures, dealing with contracts, staff appraisals, learning and development of personnel.
To be successful for the role you will:
– Possess 5+ years of recruitment/HR experience in the UK;
– Have Strong connections in the industry;
– Be a self-starter with strong willingness and ability to work on own initiative;
– Be willing to work in a start-up environment with limited structure;
– Fluent Russian and English;
Interested? Apply ASAP!