|Industry||HR and Recruitment|
|Salary||£35000 — £40000 per annum|
|Date||6 May 2015|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced corporate HR coordinator who has started his/her career in HR and has 2-3 years of experience in the field, preferably in the UK based company.
You would join one of the most prestigious corporate companies in the UK in their HQ in the heart of London, where you will be supporting the HR Manager and working closely with business and stakeholders within the group. You will be involved in all HR policies, procedures and strategies, work closely with L&D Department and communicate across departments on global scale. This is a brilliant opportunity for a career oriented HR professional who wants to excel in their career.
Russian Speaking HR Support Partner should be/have:
– 2-3 years HR administrative experience, preferably in the UK and for a large company;
– Competent user of HRIS (SAP preferred) and Org Vue
– Experience in trading, finance and customer centric organisations
– Fluent Russian and English – spoken and written;
– Strong IT and Ms World knowledge;
– Superb interpersonal skills;
– Eye to detail and sound HR values;