|Industry||HR and Recruitment|
|Date||22 January 2014|
This is a great opportunity for a Russian Speaking HR specialist, who would like to broaden their career and work in-house. This is a start-up project with the major future plans.
Our client is looking for a Russian Speaking HR Manager to set-up the HR department from scratch for this rapidly growing start-up business. The process will start from hiring and headhunting personnel, dealing with the recruitment agencies, negotiating the terms, creating the HR structures in the company. Subsequently, Russian Speaking HR Manager will have the responsibility of setting up all the internal HR policies and procedures, employer-employee relations, dealing with contracts, staff appraisals and motivation systems as well as learning and development. The Russian Speaking HR Manager will have the responsibility to hire both managerial top level roles as well as more operational personnel.
To be successful for the role you will:
– Possess 3+ years of HR experience in the UK, ideally CIPD-qualified;
– Have Strong connections in the industry and knowledge of UK HR policies and procedures;
– Be a self-starter with strong willingness and ability to work on own initiative;
– Be willing to work in a start-up environment with limited structure;
– Fluent Russian and English;
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!