|Industry||HR and Recruitment|
|Date||6 July 2016|
This is a great opportunity for a corporate HR Administrator who has started his/her career in HR and has 2+ years of experience in the field, preferably in the UK based international company.
As a Russian Speaking HR General Administrator you will be involved in all HR policies and procedures, processes coordination on daily basis, diary management and transfers for the group, will become the first point of contact regarding the benefits and remuneration queries. Also you will be preparing management reports in online HR system, searching for areas of improvement and will undertake various recruitment and hiring projects on ad-hoc basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a career oriented HR professional, so we need to see:
– 2+ years HR administrative experience, preferably in the UK and for an international company;
– Bachelor degree (HR degree preferable)
– Fluent Russian and English – spoken and written;
– Strong IT and Ms World knowledge;
– Knowledge of English labour law and practice;
– Familiar and experienced with Payroll software(s);
– Eye to detail and sound HR values;
– Great conflict resolution abilities and initiative and forward thinking.
If you are in the beginning of your HR career, don’t miss out and apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!