This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional who is seeking broader responsibilities, incorporating strategic HR management, operational management and HR advisory, to join a fast-paced financial company located at the heart of London. This is a new role and you will have the chance to experience end to end development and implementation of all HR processes within the company. You will become part of a highly professional, dynamic team with an opportunity to develop in a challenging and exciting role.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter, capable of developing and implementing a comprehensive HR strategy as well as all HR processes according to UK law and regulations. You will be responsible for managing all HR processes as well as support interaction with internal stakeholders regarding HR related matters.
Your other responsibilities as HR Business Partner will include:
- Management of recruitment processes and talent management development
- Labour market and salary analysis
- Implementation and maintenance of an electronic data base system
- Leading and implementing employee related projects
- Advise and support business managers on organisational structure and design
- Delivery of all the activities within the Global HR budget
- Support all Group HR related matters concerning the Company
- Ensure appropriate governance of all HR processes, policies, terms of reference and procedures
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial HR, gained from working with professional client groups, preferably within financial services/professional services
- Excellent knowledge of HR function, experience in implementation of various HR processes within corporate/professional structure
- Full CIPD qualification (or part-qualified) is a great advantage
- Experience working with HR software, IT literacy
- A strong self-starter with advanced organisational skills
- Pro-active in achieving results and seeking improvement
- Thrive in a changing and challenging environment
- Ability to build rapport with other team leaders
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent command of Russian, both verbal and written is highly preferred
If you are striving for excellence, apply now and make the most of your skills!