|Industry||Property and Real Estate|
|Date||15 January 2014|
Our client is looking for a professional and responsible Russian Speaking Household Manager for their property in North London. The principal of the family is highly demanding, therefore, the role will suit someone who has been in a similar position working for Russian family for at least 3 years.
• Carry out administration and budget control for the house;
• Manage the domestic staff and get involved in household recruitment;
• Liaise with sub-contractors as well as supervise ad-hoc maintenance and refurbishing work in th e.g. electricians, builders, architects, designers;
• Manage all household security;
• Occasionally act as chauffeur;
Ideal Candidate must have/be:
• Fluent in both Russian and English;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Household Manager for a HNW family in the UK;
• Driving license and experience of driving prestige cars;
• Well-mannered with the ability and expertise to communicate with principal and his family and be “invisible” when needed;
• Outstanding time-keeping and personnel management skills;
• Flexible with working hours and available 24/7 for any emergencies;
• Stress-resilient with hands-on can-do attitude;
Please apply right now by sending your CV to us!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!