|Date||18 June 2013|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Trust Services professional with native Russian to join a well-established UK-based financial services company looking to establish their Moscow office.
As Russian Speaking Business Development Manager you will have the responsibility of setting up and running the Moscow office of this international firm. Your duties will include continuous maintenance of the long-term relationships with existing clients as well as business development and attracting the new clients. Russian Speaking Business Development Manager will also be involved in liaising with third parties in your region – law firms, accountancy companies, performing monthly and quarterly reporting, compliance, analysing competitors` market, etc. The role involves travel to the UK and offshore jurisdictions on a regular basis.
An ideal Russian Speaking Business Development Manager you must be/have:
• Fluent Russian and English speaker;
• Have a solid knowledge of trust business as well as the legal structures of various offshore locations (especially the UK and Guernsey) and concepts of taxations in various countries;
• Experience working within finance industry – law, banking, investment;
• Client Relationship/Sales background within financial services is advantageous;
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work on your own;
• Outstanding communication skills both in Russian and English;
• Ability and willingness to be located in Moscow.
Please apply, by sending your CV.