This is a great opportunity for a Russian Speaking Immigration professional to join an international immigration advisory firm in the heart of London. You will join a dynamic team of top professionals and gain the opportunity of developing in an exciting client facing role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a team of immigration caseworkers and motivating subordinates
- Ensuring the compliance of all procedures with the relevant standards
- Ensuring all monthly targets are met by the team
- Handling complex immigration cases, advising clients on different types of visas and UK immigration policies
- Acting as first point of contact for complicated immigration cases
- Attracting new clients by attending industry-specific conferences, events etc.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Constantly updating the knowledge on UK Immigration Law and being aware of any recent changes
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Managing/supervising experience of an immigration team, strong organisation skills
- Extensive experience of making applications under Tier 1 and Tier 2 of the Points Based System
- Experience of making nationality, European and family applications as well as those under Tier 4 of the Points Based System is desirable
- Computer literacy (MC Word, Excel, Outlook and etc.)
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can-do flexible approach
- Fluent English and Russian language skills, both verbal and written
- Registration with OISC or equivalent organisation would be an advantage.
If interested, please apply now!