|Industry||RSI Executive Search|
|Date||17 March 2015|
Our client is looking for the Head of Family office to be based in New York.
This executive level role will suit a candidate with strong real estate background as well as outstanding managerial skills and ability to work independently. Head of Family office will be required to run an office with minimal supervision, manage multiple real estate projects (office space, warehouse, residential), including liaising with contractors, technical surveyors, management companies, supervising all the development stages, preparing the budgeting and monitoring the reports, etc. The role will also involve assessing potential investments within commercial, hotel and development real estate sectors. As Russian Speaking Head of Family Office you will be dealing with outsourced lawyers, financial advisors and other third parties worldwide. The effective information exchange on a daily basis with the Principal and all the family members is vital for the role.
The successful applicant must have/be:
• A sound experience in real estate project management, 7+ years in New York;
• Previous experience working for a smaller firm, preferably a family office is highly desirable;
• Fluency in Russian and English;
• Excellent managerial and communication skills;
• Ability to deal with complex issues and react quickly;
For me information or to apply for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.