|Industry||Hospitality and Customer Service|
|Date||10 October 2013|
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a boutique hotel with prime golf/leisure facilities as an Operations/General Manager. If you love golf, speak Russian and have Hotel Management experience in the UK, then you are a perfect candidate for the role.
As Russian Speaking General Manager you will responsible for the operational control of the hotel and its facilities, staff management, strategic development as well as market positioning. You will also be required to administer any refurbishment projects that need to be completed and get involved in relationship management with HNW and VIP clients.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
– An experienced General Manager/Business Development /Operations Manager within hospitality/leisure sector in the UK;
– Fluent in Russian and English;
– A degree in hospitality is highly preferred;
– Well presented and well spoken;
– With strong relationship building skills at top level;
– Who can conveniently travel to Surrey on daily basis/or ideally who lives in Surrey.
Sounds like a perfect role for you? Then apply ASAP!