|Salary||£35000 — £45000 per annum|
|Date||21 June 2016|
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic professional with background in fund accounting to join this financial services firm based in London. As a Russian Speaking Fund Accountant, you will be responsible for monthly fund reconciliations, production of fund ledgers, generation of accounting statements, including Net Asset Value statements, risk management and compliance. You will be working alongside Senior Fund Accountant/Compliance Officer providing on-going support with any ad hoc projects/tasks. In addition, you will be actively liaising with various finance specialists, banks and other financial institutions in London and across Europe.
A successful Russian Speaking Fund Accountant will be/have:
– At least 2 years’ experience in fund accounting;
– Experience of working with Bloomberg terminal (essential);
– Sound knowledge of onshore and offshore funds;
– Excellent knowledge of both Russian and English;
– ACCA/CIMA qualification;
– Relevant degree obtained from a renowned UK university;
– Ability to travel abroad and across Europe;
– Strong interpersonal and communication skill and attention to details;
– Professional and discreet attitude.
Please apply now for immediate consideration
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!