|Salary||£35000 — £37000 per annum|
|Date||3 December 2013|
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing investment company in London and contribute to the development of the department and the firm.
You will be working closely with the directors and the CFO and your responsibilities will include:
-monthly and quarterly consolidated budgeting for the Group of the businesses,
-direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports, cash flow management & reporting,
-providing advice and technical assistance with cost analysis and budget preparation,
-new projects valuation.
You will also get involved in summarizing budgets and submitting recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests, perform cost-benefits analyses for the businesses, ad-hoc analyses and financial control of existing business units.
The right candidate must have/be:
• Fluent Russian and English speaker;
• 3+ years of FP&A / Management accounting experience (consolidation, budgeting, etc.);
• Part-qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent);
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (advanced user – but not to the Macro level);
• Attention to detail;
• Self-starter, well-organised, great time-management skills;
• Ability to work under pressure (deadlines);
• Initiative, agile thinking;
If this sounds like an interesting role, please apply ASAP by sending your CV to us!