|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services, Property and Real Estate|
|Date||3 February 2016|
A brilliant opportunity had arisen for an experience Russian speaking Financial Controller with property development experience to join a rapidly growing firm in the heart of London.
As a Russian Speaking Financial Controller, your main task will be support continuous development of the company by analysing financial information and being responsible for budgeting and forecasting of each of the individual projects as well as on a consolidated level. The duties will also include monthly and quarterly reporting on financial performance and preparing financial documents (e.g. P&L, Balance Sheets, CF reports, deviation analysis), financial modeling, keeping track of the progress of each project, writing reports for stakeholders and auditors, ensuring legal and tax compliance, liaising with financial institutions. You will also be required to actively get involved in setting up internal policies and procedures.
The successful Russian Speaking Financial Controller will:
• Have previous experience of working as a Finance Manager/Financial Controller for a property development company in London;
• Consolidation experience is mandatory, budgeting background is preferable;
• Be part- or fully- ACCA or CIMA qualified;
• Possess strong Microsoft and Excel skills, financial modeling experience is essential;
• Be a fluent Russian and English speaker;
• Have an excellent attention to details and ability to work under pressure;