|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Date||22 January 2016|
This is a great opportunity for a professional candidate who would like to work in a smaller family office environment and is keen to get involved in wide range of tasks.
As a Russian Speaking Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for producing regular financial reports in collaboration with outsourced UK accounting firm for the clients of this family office, preparing annual statutory accounts, balance sheet, P&L statements and consolidating under IFRS when required. You will be working with HMRC, Companies House and making sure all the financial reports are compliant with local regulations. In addition, you will act as a first point of contact for external auditors and will get actively involved in audit. The position reports to Amsterdam Head Office.
Ideal Russian Speaking Financial Accountant will:
• Be a Russian and English speaker;
• Be ACCA/CIMA qualified or part-qualified;
• Have experience 3+ years of working for family office/financial services firm; candidates with natural resourced background will also be considered;
• Big4 background will be considered as highly advantageous;
• Possess advanced Excel skills;
To apply, please send us your CV at your earliest convenience.