|Date||15 March 2015|
This is a great opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic Russian Speaking Financial/Operations Manager with excellent attention to detail and accounting background to join an independent company in the heart of London.
As a Russian Speaking Financial/Operations Manager you will be responsible for all back office functions and finance-related tasks. This will include but not limited to dealing with all accounting, bookkeeping, reporting, budget preparations, dealing with cash flow control, assisting with strategy and planning, ensuring all reports are in compliance with UK regulations, producing annual reports and assisting with payroll. You will also be involved with the day-to-day office operations which will include dealing with major suppliers, insurers and other external providers.
The ideal Russian Speaking Financial/Operations Manager will be/have:
• Fluent in English and Russian;
• Degree in Accounting/Finance or Business-related field;
• AAT/ACCA/CIMA Qualified;
• Minimum of 2 years of post-qualified experience in Finance (Audit/Treasury also advantageous);
• Excellent attention to detail, outstanding organisational skills;
• Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), knowledge of SAGE is an advantage;
• Organized, self-starter with a can-do attitude.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!