|Industry||Financial Services, RSI Executive Search|
|Date||9 January 2015|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and diverse professional to join an exciting fast growing international investment firm in Mayfair.
As Russian Speaking Finance/Operations Director you will be responsible for the entire back office function of this private equity fund, dealing with financial control, accounting, reporting, making sure all the reports are in strict compliance with UK regulations. You will also be dealing with implementation of internal policies and procedures, development of systems and optimisation of existing processes. As a Russian Speaking Finance/Operations Director you will be liaising with third parties in the UK, including tax and other local authorities, auditors, lawyers as well as will be conducting risk assessments when required.
An ideal Russian Speaking Finance/Operations Director you will be/have:
• Fluent in Russian and English;
• ACCA/CIMA qualified with CFA qualification as an advantage;
• At least 10 years of operational and financial control experience, preferably within investment/PE/venture fund, with at least 5 years of experience in the UK;
• Financial analytical skills, ability to liaise on a senior level, prioritise and work independently;
• Knowledge of setting up systems from scratch is highly desirable;
Become a part of rapidly growing firm and have the outstanding career prospects! Apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!