|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Salary||£55000 — £75000 per annum|
|Date||23 November 2012|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a qualified finance professional to secure a premium position in a private family office specialising in managing the affairs of high-net worth international families, focusing around legal, accounting, financial and taxation matters.
You responsibilities will include accounting, bookkeeping, budgeting, financial planning and compiling reports, managing budgeting and financial planning systems and monitoring budget, developing financial plans based on forecasts, and establishing and maintaining regular reports of the budget performance (management reporting). You will be involved in liaising with financial institutions and optimising (together with legal and business advisors) the network of on-shore and off-shore entities and bank accounts, and managing bank accounts, tax planning and optimisation, securing business and personal finances. Aside from this, you will be expected to communicate with Private Equity Investment Managers for the collection and presenting of financial data to the client in an understandable format that will facilitate decision making.
• Fluent in Russian and English languages
• Experience of financial planning and budgeting
• Hands on knowledge and wide experience of financial accounting, including experience of managing and executing accounting systems
• Strong written and communication skills
• Excellent Excel skills
• Ability to work within a small company environment with minimum amount of support and supervision
• A pro-active approach to problem solving
• The ability to work quickly in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
• Experience of fund raising and liaising with financial institutions would be a bonus!
Apply today !!!