We are looking for a Russian Speaking Finance Manager to join a highly professional company based in the heart of London. You will have the opportunity to start an exciting role in a beautiful office in one of London’s most luxurious business districts.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Management of financial department work and processes, including manuals
- Maintenance of accounting and reporting system in English and Russian languages
- Organisation of system supply, installation and support
- Maintenance of accounting reporting procedures for FO companies under IFRS worldwide
- Maintenance of the company’s financial reporting procedures
- Maintenance of the company’s payroll, VAT registration and reporting, tax submissions and filings
- Interaction with auditors and tax/financial/legal advisors
- Support for compliance requirements of the company, including internal, statutory and regulatory
- Financial control and cost management
- Financial planning and budgeting for the company and for group of companies overall
- Financial management and statutory reporting for FO companies and liaising with FO Russian operation
- Any other duties customary for the position of a Finance Manager
The ideal candidate needs to:
- Preparation of monthly and ad hoc management accounts to strict deadlines in the required format;
- Preparation of various management financial/investment reports
- Development and implementation of internal control procedures.
- Review of available financing options or suggestions for the new ones in respect of the new business acquisitions or sale;
- Evaluation of financial structures in respect of future performance results as well as tax risks for the new/existing companies;
- Tax structuring of various projects;
- Assisting the legal department in preparation of the relevant legal finance documentation.
- Specifically ensuring that all changes in the commercial terms of the loans are properly and timely reflected in the loan agreements and relevant amendments.
- Annual budgeting and forecasting;
- Variance analysis, production of reports for the Operations Director
- Knowledge of UK taxation (VAT + corporate income tax), UK regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of tax return calculation.
- Knowledge of 1C.
- Knowledge of UK salary calculation requirements, practice in Sage and Payroll Manager programs