|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Salary||£30000 — £37000 per annum|
|Date||27 May 2014|
This is a great opportunity to join newly opened London office of this private equity fund as a Finance Manager.
As Russian Speaking Finance Manager you will be managing the entire finance and accounting function of the growing London office in accordance with UK GAAP and IFRS. Your responsibilities will involve preparing monthly management accounts, scheduling audit and tax procedures, updating accountancy system and developing reporting system. You will also manage the relationships with third parties, liaise with company`s clients and assist them in all the financial matters. This is a sole-standing role and will suit someone self-motivated and well-organised who is able to work with minimal supervision.
Ideally you will be/have:
• Fluent Russian and English;
• Studying towards ACCA/CIMA (preferably at the final stage);
• At least 4 years of accounting experience in London, preferably within financial services;
• Strong Microsoft and Excel skills;
• Excellent attention to details;
• Self-starter attitude;
Interested? Apply ASAP!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!