|Industry||Accountancy, Energy and Natural Resources, RSI Executive Search|
|Date||5 November 2015|
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, diverse and experienced Russian speaking professional to join a rapidly growing international firm with global prospects and stable leading positions abroad.
As a Russian Speaking Finance Director, you will be required to:
• Establish the finance function of the company, including setting up international teams in all the entities as well as developing internal policies and procedures across the group;
• Supervise and maintain day-to-day control of the finance function across all the jurisdictions, including financial planning, control, budgeting and reporting;
• Manage the international finance operations in Asia;
• Develop the internal reporting procedures in accordance to IFRS to ensure compliance at all times;
• Regularly liaise with relevant tax authorities, external consultants and advisors worldwide;
• Develop and maintain contacts with various financial institutions to secure funding and commodity financing;
• Continuously monitor performance and efficiency of the group;
• Analyse change and conduct risk assessment;
The ideal Russian Speaking Finance Director will:
• Have 5+ years of experience in managerial position within finance/accounting function working for an international natural resources firm;
• Possess experience of managing international teams as well as strong leadership skills;
• Hold accounting or business related degree (MBA is a plus) and be CIMA/ACCA qualified;
• Fund raising experience is mandatory for the role, preferably within natural resources or trading business;
• Knowledge of IFRS is a must;
• Be fluent in English as well as Russian;
• Be willing to travel across Central and Eastern Asia;
Become a part of rapidly growing firm and have the outstanding career prospects! Apply right now! To apply for the role please send your CV reference FD 75 REED.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!