|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services, RSI Executive Search|
|Date||19 May 2015|
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, diverse and experienced Russian Speaking professional to join an exciting fast growing international IB/Brokerage firm with global prospects and stable leading positions abroad.
As a Russian Speaking Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
• Performing budget planning and forecasting
• Creating Financial and Accounting Department from scratch, including setting up procedures and the system within the company, establishing policies and liaising with the previous external suppliers of the service
• Maintaining day-to-day financial control
• Making regular reports on income, expenditure and any variations from budget throughout the budgetary period
• Reporting and accounting as required for regulatory and legal purposes
• Liaising with tax authorities
• Monitoring performance and efficiency
• Ensuring that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times
• To hold responsibility for legal aspects, administration, company insurance, contracts and agreements, legal areas and activities
• Providing and interpreting financial information
• Analysing change and conducting risk assessment
You must have an accounting or business related degree, be CIMA or ACCA qualified and have experience within investment banking/other financial services/brokerage industries etc. Fluency in Russian and English is essential. You will possess financial analytical skills, ability to liaise on a senior level, prioritise and report effectively.
Become a part of rapidly growing firm and have the outstanding career prospects! Apply right now!