|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services, RSI Executive Search|
|Date||9 March 2016|
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, diverse and experienced Russian speaking professional to join a rapidly growing international firm with global prospects and projects across Europe.
As a Russian Speaking Finance Director, you will be required to:
• Establish the finance function of the company, including setting up all the internal policies and procedures across the group;
• Supervise and maintain day-to-day control of the finance function across all the jurisdictions, including financial planning, control, budgeting and reporting;
• Develop the internal reporting procedures in accordance to IFRS to ensure compliance at all times;
• Regularly liaise with relevant tax authorities, external consultants and advisors worldwide;
• Continuously monitor performance and efficiency of the group, think ahead, resolve any issues;
• Analyse change and conduct risk assessment;
The ideas Russian Speaking Finance Director will:
• Have 5+ years of experience in managerial position within finance/accounting function working for professional services firm in London (family office is preferred);
• Possess experience of setting up finance function and willingness to work for a start-up;
• Hold accounting or business related degree (MBA is a plus) and be CIMA/ACCA qualified;
• Experience of IFRS is a must;
• Be fluent in English as well as Russian;
• Be a self-starter with ability to liaise with the management in regards to solutions rather than problems;
Become a part of rapidly growing firm and have the outstanding career prospects! Apply right now!
To apply for the role please send your CV at your earliest convenience.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!