|Industry||Property and Real Estate|
|Salary||£50000 — £80000 per annum|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||19 August 2014|
Our client is looking for a professional, experienced and organised Russian Speaking Family Office and Estate Manager to manage all the family`s properties in the UK, property in the south of France as well as manage three PAs in the London Family Office. This is a brilliant opportunity to work within a friendly close-nit team and really get involved! The role reports to the Head of Family Office with the following duties/responsibilities:
• Carry out administration and budget control of all the properties, including cash flow management, expenses reporting, payroll for the staff of approximately 20 people worldwide, etc.
• Manage the domestic staff and get involved in the international household recruitment, manage employment contract, conditions.
• Liaise with sub-contractors, service providers, manage architects, lawyers, outsourced accountants when required.
• Supervise and manage day-to-day activities of three London-based family PAs.
• Delegate and co-ordinate all maintenance work in the properties when required.
The Ideal Russian Speaking Family Office and Estate Manager must have/be:
• Minimum of 3 years working as a Household Manager for a HNW family (at least two properties` management experience) in the UK or in Europe.
• Hold BA/MA degree in Management, Finance or Accounting.
• HR or Project Management experience is desirable.
• Outstanding time-keeping and people management skills.
• Responsible manner and ability to make independent decisions when needed.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!