Our client is looking for a focused and determined Russian speaking Exhibitions Marketing Manager to join their dynamic and friendly office in London. The Russian speaking Exhibitions Marketing Manager will devise and execute marketing campaigns for the portfolio of international Exhibitions focusing on Russia and CIS. The successful candidate will have to work on several Exhibitions at the same time. The job requires the candidate to be ambitious, organised and able to cope with a deadline driven environment.
The Exhibitions Marketing Manager is responsible for creating effective promotions which include applying Direct Marketing knowledge to:
- Determine the target market(s) for specialised exhibitions’ topics.
- Acquire/select topic responsive in-house lists.
- Formulate integrated promotional plans.
- Analyse marketing campaigns.
- Form cost effective alliances with suppliers/vendors.
- Increasingly, integrate the use of new technology (web, email, social media, search engines) into promotions.
- Select and Negotiate with Printers – Traffic/proof all printing and typesetting of DM collateral.
- Monitor schedules/deadlines during all phases of promotions and maintain complete promotional archive.
- Track inventories of printed brochures, letters and envelopes.
- Interact with CPs/Admin in a TEAM approach to programme marketing.
The successful candidate must be:
- Fluent in both Russian and English
- At least 2 years experience working within an Exhibitions company
- Graduate in Marketing or Communications or a Business Graduate
- Advanced proficiency in both MS Word and Excel
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills and have attention to detail
- Self motivation is fundamental in this role as there is a high level of autonomy.
If you are interested, please apply right now!