|Industry||Business Development, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Date||7 May 2014|
Are you a Russian Speaking professional with a passion for Sales? Do you have experience selling Exhibition Stands? Our client is now looking for a Russian Speaking Exhibition Sales Executive to join their team in the heart of London on a permanent basis.
Duties of Russian Speaking Exhibition Sales Executive:
• You will be selling Exhibition Stands for a portfolio of Exhibitions in Russian. You will therefore generate most sales via phone and client meetings;
• Grow existing business and source new leads, forecast and manage all sales;
• Develop new ways of generating revenue and new business.
Russian speaking Exhibition Sales Executive must be/have:
• Fluent speaker of Russian and English;
• Minimum of 6 months selling Exhibition Stands;
• Understanding of Floorplans and Experience of Rebooking on Site;
• Pro-active, influential and persuasive attitude;
• Must be self-motivated and driven;
• Must hold a proven track record of achieving or over achieving sales targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to prove their abilities and progress into a managerial role eventually. If you think you have what it takes to fill this role, please apply today!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!