|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Personal Assistant|
|Salary||£45000 — £65000 per annum|
|Package||BUPA and Bonus structure|
|Date||1 September 2014|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking EA to join a well-established London office of a business active executive investor.
You will be working for a well-reputed various businesses Partners providing 1:2 support at top executive level which includes diary management, taking minutes during the meetings, extensive travel arrangements, contract preparations, liaising with solicitors and lawyers, proofreading the documents, preparing presentations and reports on a regular basis. Apart from all standard EA responsibilities, you will be in charge of liaising with all third party suppliers, clients and other business partners, so great business acumen and desire and ability to get involved with various business processes is a must. You will also be liaising with offices across the Globe on behalf of the Partners in their absence, dealing with basic finance duties and managing all office related matters.
The successful Russian Speaking EA/Business Support Executive will be/have:
– Fluent in Russian as well as English;
– Educated to degree level;
– Strong PA/EA experience at senior management level in the UK, preferably within corporate and/or highly business oriented environment;
– Ability to think, plan and organise ahead as well as be able to make business decisions;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills;
– Positive outlook, flexible approach and stress resilience.
If this sounds like a great new challenge, please apply right now by sending your CV to us!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!