|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Salary||£40000 — £45000 per annum|
|Date||20 November 2014|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking EA to join a well-established family office in Mayfair.
You will be working for a well-reputed family supporting all family members with various business as well as private tasks, including extensive travel arrangements (negotiating contracts with travel service providers, hotels worldwide, private jet companies to make sure the family has the best possible rates), dealing with international visas, organising private events, e.g. charitable events, business dinners and meetings (this will involve significant amount of correspondence in English – invitations, letters, emails to high profile figures in the UK). In addition, you will be constantly liaising with third parties, including solicitors, business partners and clients on behalf of the family.
The successful Russian Speaking Executive Assistant will be/have:
– Fluent Russian as well as excellent written English;
– Educated to a degree level;
– Strong PA/EA experience at senior management level in the UK within financial services, preferably banking in London;
– Ability to think, plan and organise ahead as well as be able to make independent decisions and be pro-active;
– Confident manner and ability to communicate effectively at top management level;
– Great attention to detail;
– Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
– Top class organisational and multi-tasking skills;
– Positive outlook, flexible approach and stress resilience.
If this sounds like a great new challenge, please apply right now by sending your CV to us!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!